Thursday, October 11, 2012

HOW TO PULL OFF MILITARY JACKET

Military style is the hottest trend this season. I like to chose just one military accent, in this styling a jacket with studded shoulders, to avoid total camouflage look. I softened the look matching it with delicate long pistachio skirt and just a simple t-shirt showing that military jacket doesn't necessarily have to be worn with jeans and heavy boots. My rule for this season-mix and play with styles!


LF purse and studs all over it
I love skull buttons!

Persol-a pair of nice shades and a smile go together


How celebrities rock the military trend:


http://www.whowhatwear.com
I'm wearing:

Jacket random boutique in Poland
Skirt vintage from London
Studded bag&boots LF Stores
T-shirt Zara
Sunglasses Persol
Watch CK
Skull bracelet Brandy&Melville

Photos by Ola Le

No comments:

Post a Comment