Saturday, September 15, 2012

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUT

It's not about how much money you spend on clothes, it's about how you rock it. I got this T-shirt in popular Forever 21 store but I cut the sleeves and the neckline to make it look cooler. 
I found these really great tutorials on internet about how to customize your t-shirts to make them look one in a kind.
You can do the same with any other piece in Your wardrobe-sweaters, shorts, skirts. The skirt I'm wearing here was already bought like this.  I love to wear it whenever I want to feel comfortable but definitely it's not another everyday boring outfit. It has the attitude!
I chose this outfit for lunch with my friends in Soho.





Eternity ring& bracelet Tree by Billgren


Natalia&Safi


Milena is wearing:

T-shirt Forever 21
Skirt Brandy&Melville/Soho
Leather bag Zara
Sunglasses Michael Kors
Jewelry (bracelet and ring) Tree by Billgren
Leather ankle boots LF Stores
Men's scarf Forever 21
Lace bra H&M

Photos by Natalia Wowczko

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit!so stylish and fashionable.love the top and your bag.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete