Sunday, August 12, 2012

SUMMER FUN IN EAST VILLAGE

East village is not only my neighborhood, it's a great source of everyday inspiration for me. The streets are filthy, full of bars, tattoo salons, local hand crafters and crowded with cool-dressed hipsters. Every few meters there are brick walls covered with graffiti. 
This styling is as colorful and vivid as the streets of my hood. I went crazy about this dress that I spotted on sale in one of my favorite store in NY-LF. And finally I'm proud to present this beautiful handcrafted leather clutch that I designed by myself so it comes in one piece :) What is great about it is that the guy who made it is a true artist and sells his leather goods from the little stand on the street- on 1st ave/Houston. You can design your own bag from scratch, pick the leather, size and shape and the next day or two you can have you dream bag that none else will have. Isn't it just great? That's what I love about NY- uniqueness! 





Clutch of my own design, handcrafted by a guy on the street




With my photographer for a day Natalia

Milena is wearing:

Dress and leather ankle boots LF Soho, 149 Spring Street, NY
Handmade leather clutch, designed by me, 1st ave/Houston
Sunglasses Persol
Sunglasses fluo pink cords Parlour Treats http://parlourtreats.com/
Hairband Primark
Bracelets Promod, Brandy&Melville, Accessorize

Photos by Natalia Uliasz

No comments:

Post a Comment